Saturday 25 April 2020

Pop-up Beer Shop

No pubs open to visit, but there is a way to get beer... Brewshed Brewery in Ingham are operating a Pop-up Beer Shop, open Tuesday and Friday evenings and Saturday afternoons. I contacted them last Tuesday to ask what mini-kegs they had available and was told they were sold out for that day, but I could reserve one for Saturday.

So I went to collect it today... a mini-keg of their delicious Sable Black  IPA....


All very well organised with proper social distancing. My reserved keg was on the pallet on the right along with the others that had been ordered for collection. Contactless payment, of course, and here it is at home.


I have to leave it to settle for 24 hours, but that's my beer (and Dawn's) for the next few days sorted. We're looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment