Thursday 2 April 2020

Sugar Factory Walk

Another afternoon, and I needed some fresh air. A shorter walk today of just under 5 miles and all on paths previously trodden. In fact a lot of it it is very similar to our Christmas Walk - Part 1 in December 2018.

This was my route.


Just a few photos today...

Here's a view of the sugar factory, silhoutted against the late afternoon sky.


Just outside Marlows I found a lovely clump of grape hyacinths. Very cheerful.


As I climbed the hill through Natterer's Wood I looked back to see the view of the town .


It was nearly 5pm by now so I took a more direct route home. "The family will want fed", I thought. Indeed William had a bowl of porridge before I got the meal on the table!

I managed to stay at least 5m away from the handful of people I encountered and got a good dose of fresh air. Much less risky than doing the weekly food shop this morning. I think I might try a longer one tomorrow after lunch.

You can see more details of my route here on MapMyWalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment