Thursday 2 April 2020

Cancelled

On our last group walk 2 weeks ago, somebody asked me how my retirement was going. I said "Cancelled". He asked if that meant I was back at work. But no. I meant this...


Today several of us should have been enjoying our first day of four days walking at the La Primavera Spring Walking Event in Mallorca.; *Sigh*. Read about Last year's here. Instead of refunds we have been offered a delayed version in October, or a voucher for next year's event. I think we are all going to do the latter.

With the Suffolk Walking Festival, Ramblers Summer Programme, Joyce's Weekly Walks, All U3A events, Bury St. Edmunds Festival and the East Anglian Beer Festival (and all other CAMRA events) all being cancelled too, my diary is looking spookily empty. But... well a further post to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment